Become Part of a Thriving Network!
2,200+ clinical data managers and related professionals experience the value of SCDM membership. Join now and start receiving the many benefits of membership!
Take advantage of our educational programs to advance your career, as well as opportunities to network with colleagues and industry leaders.
Facts about membership
- You may become an SCDM member throughout the year
- Membership always expires on December 31 every year
- Membership dues will not be refunded
- Any candidate applying for new membership or renewing their membership prior to the Annual Conference in the fall of each year shall be granted membership privileges for the remainder of the current year
- Members joining at or after the Annual Conference shall be considered paid in full for the following calendar year’s membership
- Registration discounts on SCDM Events are available for members
- The effective date of membership is the date the application is processed
- Members not renewing by March 31st will be considered to have left the Society
SCDM membership is for individuals who work in the following sectors:
- Regulated health products industries – such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostic/imaging
- Support and partner organizations – such as consulting, placement agencies, contract research organizations, site management organizations, hospital and academic research settings and hardware/software companies
- Regulatory agencies – such as the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
SCDM members are part of a thriving network of clinical data professionals. They are encouraged to take advantage of SCDM’s materials to advance their careers and grow their network of colleagues and industry leaders.
- Unlimited access to Good Clinical Data Management Practices (GCDMP®)
- Discounts on SCDM professional development and event registration, including:
- Subscription to Data Basics, our quarterly peer-reviewed journal exploring industry issues and trends
- Networking opportunities through the SCDM membership directory
- Access to the Members Only section of the SCDM website, which offers archived presentations and journals
- Ability to vote in SCDM elections
- Ability to serve on committees and taskforces, shaping the future of the CDM industry