- Graphics, tables, figures and listings that clarify the text are welcome
- References to the graphics should be indicated in the text (e.g. Figure 1), along with the appropriate citation for the source of the graphics
- A desired placement of the graphic in relation to the text should be specified (e.g., sidebar next to a specific paragraph, anywhere in the article, etc.)
- Preferred formats include .jpg, .tif, or .gif; alternatively graphics or tables can be embedded in the text file
- Graphics (either electronic or printed) must be camera-ready and high resolution (at least 300 dpi) to ensure a high quality image
Please send any graphics you may have separately from your Word document.