Dear Clinical Data Management Friends!
Following three highly successful EMEA Leadership Forums, SCDM is pleased to invite you to the 2019 SCDM EMEA Leadership Forum, taking place on 23 October in Berlin, Germany, during the SCDM EMEA Conference 2019 on the 24-25 October.
Like on the previous occasions, the SCDM EMEA Leadership Forum will focus on the strategic discussions within clinical data management that will prepare our organizations for the future. Considering the level of experience of the audience, it will me a highly interactive meeting, with relatively short introductions followed by a discussion, led by a panel and involving the audience.
What is different this year, is that the Leadership Forum will be followed by the two-day SCDM EMEA Conference. The theme ‘Evolving Clinical Data Management’, will discuss many of the changes – present & future – in our industry. The topics are targeting experienced Clinical Data Management Professionals that can actively engage in discussions on the key challenges for Clinical Data Management in 2019:
- CRO oversight: where is the sweet spot?
- ICH E6 (R2): case studies on Implementation of Risk-based Monitoring, Central Data Review,
Risk Indicators & Quality Tolerance Limits
- Risk Based Quality Management in CDM: where can we focus (and defocus)?
- Insight Generation as a new function within CDM; first ‘Citizen Data Scientists’ spotted?
- Experiences with End-to-End data solutions
- AI & Machine Learning: CDM 3.0?
- Experiences with Inspections & Shifting regulatory focus; inspection readiness
For more information, please contact [email protected].
See you in Berlin!