GCDMP© REVISIONS PROJECT – CALL FOR AUTHORS
The GCDMP© Committee has updated the list of chapter revisions to complete in 2021 and we need new volunteers!
Now recruiting for subject matter experts/strong writers and researchers to assist in the revisions for these chapters of the GCDMP©:
- System Development Life Cycle for Clinical Data Managers – covers database validation, programming, testing
- Design and Development of Data Collection Instruments – covers identifying data to be collected, CRF design, managing data standards
- PRO to eCOA – covers use of instruments for collecting data from patients
- Metrics in Clinical Data Management – covers identifying metrics and collecting, reporting and evaluating use in studies
- Clinical Data Archival – covers regulation, components, and formats for study archive
Kick-off calls for each group will be held as soon as each group is fully populated with authors. You are committing to regular conference calls and work on literature review/writing tasks between calls. Expect to spend 1-3 hours weekly until first draft writing is underway.
Please send a CV and statement for interest in participating to [email protected]. Be sure to note which chapters you feel comfortable working on so we can populate all groups ASAP. We are ready to launch this round of revisions and need your help to kick it off!
You can reach out to Sara Wilkinson in the DC office at [email protected] with any additional questions about the revision project and what that work entails. We hope to wrap things up on the new, revised GCDMP© this year and would love to welcome you to the revisions team!